Monday, November 5, 2012

The good the bad and the ugly

things i'll miss about Korea
1. The food - cheap, delicious, variety
2. Rice and Kimchi (you think i'm kidding)
3. Transportation
4. Red bean donuts
5. Call buttons at restaurants
6. My shoe-box of an apartment
7. The fruit guys on the corner
8. Being told i'm beautiful 230948 times per day
9. Kimbap and Mandu / any and all street food
10. MY STUDENTS!!
Okay well that list makes me look like a fatty...




and the things I won't
1. The noises - spiting, clearing throat, roosters at 3am, dogs
2. random text messages that I can't understand
3. Ajumas shoving me (bus, train, subway)
4. Transportation
5. Being treated like a small child
6. The lack of good beer / wine
7. Not having a car
8. $5 apples (okay that might be a bit of an exaggeration)

No comments:

Post a Comment